Be the center of excellence in human resource development in the area of food and nutrition in Southeast Asia.
To conduct education, capacity building, research and information dissemination in food and nutrition through partnership for sustainable human resources development.
- Respect Cultural Diversity
- Commitment and Integrity
- Forward for Excellence
- Ownership by Partnership
- Nutrition for All
Maternal and Child Nutrition through School and Food Approach
- Privision of trained and Skilled Professionals in the area of food and nutrition
- Estabilished network for the purpose of the resource sharing, information exchanges, research and development, and training in the areas of, food and nutrition
- Continuous provision of up-to-date, and evidence-based information in the areas of food and nutrition
- Active role as policy advocate to address food and nutrition problems in Southeast Asian region