Research Fellow (full time contract)
Vacancy number: SR1801, Position available: 3
Qualification: The ideal candidate should have a Ph.D. with significant research experience and several first author publications, and have demonstrated excellence in communication & leadership. The candidate should be self-motivated and be able to work both independently and as a part of a team. Previous research experience in analytical method development and multidiscipline approach is desired.
Tasks: Specific duties of the research fellow include:
- Designing and performing research proposal
- Providing guidance and training for students and researchers
- Preparation of manuscripts and assistance in grant writing
- Coordinate with other researchers within and outside the project
- Other duties as assigned by the PI of the project, which may include some administrative and outreach activities
All positions are based in SEAMEO RECFON office with some field visits outside Jakarta.
Salary & benefits
SEAMEO RECFON provides competitive salary and benefits to deserving candidates and appointments will be made in accordance with SEAMEO RECFON policy.
Application closing date
All positions are available immediately. Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis and only selected candidates will be contacted for next steps.
Last date to submit application: April 30, 2018
Email your application to:
Research and Consultation Department